Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend Progress Report

The weekend is already almost over (yikes!) and I didn't get as much done as I had hoped to. But I did get a lot of much needed sleep. So that's got to count for something. And I started reading THE FOREST OF HANDS AND TEETH which I'm thoroughly enjoying already.

I also joined YALITCHAT (A.K. Fotinos-Hoyer) and Twitter (@AKFotinosHoyer)! I'm doing a lot of lurking at this point but sooner or later I'll find my groove and start tweeting regularly too :)

And I took the faction quiz on the DIVERGENT facebook page and discovered that I am Dauntless! Who'd have thought ;) I actually took an unofficial quiz on a fan site and came up as Erudite, so maybe that means I'm really Divergent.
As for the WIP, here's where we're at:






 WIPW
21780 / 50000 (43.56%)

What progress did you make this weekend? I'd love to hear about it, whether it's writing related or not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment