Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Road Trip Wednesday

Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. In the comments, you can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic. 


This Week's Topic:
In honor of the release of Kirsten's WANDERLOVE yesterday--which is amazing, by the way; get yourselves to a bookstore if you haven't!--we bring you a travel-themed RTW prompt today! If you could wander anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why?


Road Trip Song of the Week:
Let Go" by Frou Frou

My Answer:  Bora Bora, Tahiti in an over-water bungalow with a glass floor! I didn't even have to think about this one - I've been dreaming of staying in one of these bungalows for awhile. As far as I can tell from the photos, Bora Bora is paradise and I would love to soak in its beauty, without a care in the world. Where would you go?


6 comments:

  1. Those things look so gorgeous, but fish freak me out. The idea of fish swimming around underneath of me while I sleep? Nightmares galore, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I think it would be so amazing - like a giant, tropical fishtank. But I guess I'd be with you on the nightmares if I were to wake up with a shark beneath my feet - yikes!

      Delete
  2. I don't know if I'd stay long, but that looks like it would be a great experience for a few nights. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd never leave! Swimming with a school of tropical fish is one of the best things in the world. It is nearly impossible to get me to get out of the water once I've started snorkeling, unless it was a long island ice tea on the porch of one of those grassy huts =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Psst. Because I enjoy your blog (and think others would too), I'm tagging you to participate in the Lucky 7 Meme! If you're not familiar with it, you can check out the entry on my blog for more info:

    http://www.authoralden.com/2012/03/gadzooks-ive-been-tagged-lucky-7.html

    I know I'm blindsiding you, so if you're unable to participate for whatever reason, that's okay! Just enjoy a few extra hits on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I'd love to participate - thanks for tagging me and I'm really glad you are enjoying my blog :D

      Delete